Public Relations Account Manager
Reveille, Inc. (pronounced REV-A-LEE) is an Orange County-based public relations, branding and marketing agency. We run on high energy and a will-do attitude; constantly unearthing ways to create positive, purposeful brands and bring them to the forefront of our culture, from the neighborhoods of Orange County to communities around the world. As creative public relations and branding professionals from many disciplines, we share a passion for authentic stories that bond brands with their audiences. Our collective experience across multiple industries and platforms gives us a deep understanding of consumer markets and nonprofit arenas and a strong portfolio for leading local, national and global campaigns.
We are currently seeking a Public Relations Account Manager to join our public relations team. Qualified individuals will have a passion for our industry and the business of communications—that “will-do” attitude.
Public Relations Account Manager
The Public Relations Account Manager at Reveille is responsible for managing day-to-day projects and will play an integral role in the growth of assigned accounts. You will be important to the success of projects through appropriate management of internal and client needs and expectations. The ideal candidate for this role is strategic, solution-oriented, a critical thinker and a true leader.
Capabilities and Responsibilities
- As a trusted advisor, provide strategic counsel to our clients’ C-suite and corporate communications teams
- Lead development of client public relations plans – strategy, objectives, big ideas and tactics, and execute on strategic and insightful campaigns while mitigating and anticipating any opportunities or obstacles
- Possess extensive media relations experience, from story ideation and pitch development to liaising with print and broadcast media for on-site and virtual interview facilitation. Strong local media relationships a must
- Identify business opportunities and challenges and provide integrated campaign solutions
- Develop deep expertise and knowledge around each assigned client’s business and industry
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams to develop briefs and scope of work documents for new projects, including the associated hours collection
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams
- Provide a model for project leadership through proactive planning, attention to detail and an overall thoughtful/strategic approach
- Participate in new business pitches, including developing presentations, proposals and master service agreements
- 5-7 years of working within public relations
- Agency experience with a strong portfolio of media relations experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or Business Marketing required
- Competitive salary; range is $73,000 to $90,000, commensurate with experience
- Hybrid work environment
- Vibrant office culture in the heart of exciting Costa Mesa
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.